Learn English with us to become a part of the global world:
Our General English course is a communicative course with a task-based approach that helps our teachers to achieve a desired learning outcome for our students. We have included a wide range of topics and video materials so that our students can discover English in the context of today’s global world.
Guide, Discover and Inspire with our General English course:
- Guide: The task-based approach benefits learners by focusing them directly on the skills they need to practise. This enables them to improve their learning outcomes and have a sense of achievement.
- First, students learn from the module and then they are encouraged to do the task themselves in the safe environment of the classroom.
- This builds learner’s confidence and gives them a sense of achievement.
- Discover real-life functional language through DVD or audio clips. The language is presented in contexts and situations that students come across in everyday life.
- Inspire: Encourage students to investigate global issues and actively participate in classroom discussions with the inclusion of World Culture lessons in our course.
Our INTERMEDIATE course covers these two levels of English:
- Pre – intermediate
General English – Intermediate
- Course length: 2 – 16 weeks
- Full time