About the course
Take your coffee making skills to a next level.
This is an advanced course and students must have industry experience or have completed Basics of Espresso Making as a pre-requisite. This course covers the advanced skills and knowledge needed to
prepare and serve espresso coffee, including:
- Factors that affect the extraction rate of espresso
- Setting and adjusting the coffee grinder
- Advanced milk texturing
- Advanced coffee menu and order processing
- The coffee industry, including coffee cultivation and processing, roasting and blending
- Taste and analysis of a range of single origin coffees.
What you Learn
You will have below skills after successful completion of this course.
- How to adjust and set the grinder
- How to texture milk consistently and process espresso coffee orders
- Where coffee beans are grown, how they are harvested, processed and selected for roasting and blending.
Certificate of Participation
Detailed resource book
Most importantly coffee appreciation and an addiction
Curious mind and
Bubbly personality with a smile
Monthly – Saturday – 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Find all the relevant forms and information here