About the course
A set of skills to equip individuals in hygienic practices and handling food safely during the storage, preparation, display, service, and disposal of food.
Food Safety Supervisors – Hospitality Sector
Every food business is required to have a food safety supervisor. This intensive course includes visits to food operations sites as part of the assessment and provides supervisors in hospitality businesses with the required certification for the role of Food Safety Supervisor.
Please note: A good understanding of written and spoken English is required to undertake this course.
What you Learn
You will have below skills after successful completion of this course.
- Identify potential hygiene risks.
- Implement correct methods of cleaning and sanitising.
- Maintain correct standards of personal hygiene for food handlers.
- Reduce the risk of food-borne illness.
- Implement procedures for food safety.
- Identify and report practices that are inconsistent with the food safety program.
- Take corrective actions for incidents where food hazards are unacceptable.
Photo identification (i.e. – driver’s license or passport etc)
- Bars, Clubs and Pubs
- Casinos and Gaming Venues
- Hotels and Resorts
- Café and Coffee Shops
- Event & Conference Centre
Find all the relevant forms and information here