Our General English course is a communicative course with a task-based approach that helps our teachers to achieve a desired learning outcome for our students. We have included a wide range of topics and video materials so that our students can discover English in the context of today’s global world.
Guide, Discover and Inspire with our General English course:
- First, students learn from the module and then they are encouraged to do the task themselves in the safe environment of the classroom.
- This builds learner’s confidence and gives them a sense of achievement.
Key components of the course
There are 24 units per level contain.
- Language sections provide students with a bank of phrases to help them express themselves fluently.
- Guided speaking tasks help students to build their confidence.
- World Culture lessons with video clips are self-contained sections that encourage students to discuss global issues. They provide guidance on research on the internet.
- Language Live lessons include real-life communicative activities with the help of video and audio clips.
- Can Do statements for each level are calibrated to the GSE and CEFR.
- Study, Practice, Remember sections provide light-hearted practice for functional language and writing.
Student will get range of learning resources which will help them study and practice English more efficiently.
- Student’s Book with DVD-ROM
- Grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation practice
- Reading and listening practice
- Real life fun activities
- Access to ©MyEnglishLab online tool for greater convenience.
- Guaranteed work experience in a local Café, Restaurant, or other hospitality business to practice English.
Find all the relevant forms and information here
Sample time table
Below is the sample time table for General English which is subject to change any time. You will be given your specific time table at the time of enrolment. Contact us prior to enrolling in to this course if you have any specific time table request.
|Monday||09.00am – 11.00am||11.00am – 12.00am||02.00pm – 04.00pm||–|
|Tuesday||09.00am – 11.00am||11.00am – 12.00am||02.00pm – 04.00pm||–|
|Wednesday||09.00am – 11.00am||11.00am – 12.00am||–||02.00pm – 04.00pm|
|Thursday||09.00am – 11.00am||11.00am – 12.00am||02.00pm – 04.00pm||–|
|Friday||09.00am – 11.00am||11.00am – 12.00am||–||02.00pm – 04.00pm|